1. A Cleaning Service is licensed, insured and bonded and has specialized in providing quality professional cleaning services since 1985.
2. We are responsible for all payroll taxes and have workers compensation insurance.
3. We provide all equipment and supplies, but will use specialty products at the client’s instruction (supplied by the client).
4. We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. We employ reliable, trustworthy cleaning people that are motivated by company incentives and rewards.
5. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for professional cleaning services in VA, MD and surrounding areas. We inspect our work before leaving the premises. If you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue as soon as possible. Requests received by our office more than 24 hours after the service was provided will be incorporated into your next scheduled cleaning.
6. Schedule Changes or Cancellations: Please notify us as soon as possible with any changes or cancellations. We always try to accommodate your schedule.
7. Payment: Unless you are invoiced monthly, full payment is required upon completion of the cleaning service. You may pay by check (made payable to A Cleaning Service), cash, or call our office to pay by credit card. No credit card information is stored electronically. Outstanding balances must be paid prior to the next cleaning. Returned checks are subject to a $25 reprocessing fee.
8. The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client or our office of any accidental damage that occurs during any job.
9. A fee equal to one year’s cleaning service will be charged to any client who hires an employee of A Cleaning Service or hires a former employee of A Cleaning Service within one (1) year following the employee’s last day as an employee of A Cleaning Service.